All members of this Association shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics:
- Members shall not knowingly enter into any contract the terms of which are designed to imperil the rights of either labor or the supplier of materials to receive a fair return for the services or goods furnished.
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- Members shall comply both in spirit and letter with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies.
- Members shall be alert to examine proposed or enacted federal, state, and local legislation related to the housing industry.
- Members shall not perform, or cause to be performed, any act which would tend to reflect negatively on, or bring into disrepute, any part of the home building industry.